The .45 ACP 80% denotes a partially finished firearm component designed for the iconic .45 Automatic Colt Pistol cartridge. Popular among DIY gun enthusiasts, these 80% parts allow individuals to complete the remaining 20% on their own, resulting in a functional firearm. Typically sidestepping traditional FFL requirements, the .45 ACP 80% components have become a key player in the firearms industry, granting hobbyists the empowerment of crafting personalized weapons tailored to their preferences while complying with relevant regulations.