80 Percent Lower Receivers

An 80% lower receiver is a partially finished lower receiver for a firearm that requires the user to complete the remaining 20% of the machining process. This allows individuals to build their gun from a kit without a serial number or background check. There are two types of 80 lower receivers: forged and billet. Forged AR 15 and 308 lowers are made by hammering aluminum into shape. Billet AR 80% lower receivers are machined from a solid aluminum block. Both types of lowers are Manufactured from high-quality aluminum. The forged lowers are more robust, but the billet lowers offer more customization options. When searching for an 80 Percent lower receiver, it is vital to consider the material, manufacturing process, and compatibility with other parts. Daytona Tactical offers a wide selection of 80% lower Receivers made from quality billet and forged aluminum. We offer fast shipping and excellent customer service.


80% Lower Receiver: The Ultimate Solution for Your Custom AR Build

  •  Looking to build your own custom AR-15 or AR308? Look no further than our 80% lower receiver. Daytona Tactical 80% lower receivers are the perfect solution for those who want to build their own custom AR-15 without having to go through the hassle of obtaining a firearms license. Our 80% lower receiver is made from high-quality materials and is designed to be easy to use, making it the perfect choice for both novice and experienced gun enthusiasts.
  •  The Daytona Tactical 80% lower receiver is compatible with a wide range of AR-15 parts, including upper receivers, barrels, and trigger assemblies. This means that you can customize your AR-15 or AR308 to your exact specifications, ensuring that it meets your unique needs and preferences. Whether you're looking for a lightweight, compact AR-15 for hunting or a heavy-duty .308 long-range rifle for target shooting, our 80% lower  is the perfect starting point for your custom build.
  •  Our 80% lower receiver is also incredibly versatile. It can be used to build a wide range of AR-15 variants, including AR-15 pistols, carbines, and rifles. This means that you can build the perfect AR-15 for your needs, whether you're looking for a compact, lightweight pistol or a long-range rifle for precision shooting.
  •  In addition to our 80% lower receiver, we also offer a wide range of accessories and parts to help you complete your custom AR-15 build. From upper receivers and barrels to trigger assemblies and bolt carrier groups, we have everything you need to build the perfect AR-15.
  •  So why wait? Start building your custom AR-15 today with our 80% lower receiver. With its high-quality construction, easy-to-use design, and incredible versatility, our 80% lower receiver is the ultimate solution for your custom AR build. For additional information regarding your local and federal laws, please visit the ATF website: http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/firearms-technology.html