Tungsten Grey 16″ Rifle Kit 5.56 with 15″ Keymod with Lower
16″ Tungsten Grey Rifle Kit with color matched upper, lower, and handguard.
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
Tungsten Grey 16″ AR15 Rifle Kit With 15 inch keymod and Tungsten Grey 80% Stripped Lower Receiver
Looking for a fun and unique way to show your personality and love for all things Grey? Then check out our Tungsten Grey 16″ Rifle Kit! This kit comes with everything you need to complete your own individualized rifle, including a machined 80% lower receiver. The chamber is sized to shoot both .223 and 5.56 rounds, and the 4150 chrome moly steel barrel is treated with a nitride process for durability. The 15″ keymod handguard provides ample space for accessories, and the black Magpul MOE mil-spec stock ensures a comfortable and stable shooting experience. So don’t settle for ordinary when you can have extraordinary – order your Tungsten 16″ Rifle Kit today!
Tungsten Grey 16″ Rifle Kit Specifications:
- Chamber – .223 / 5.56 M4 Feed Ramp (Shoots both .223 and 5.56)
- Twist – 1×7
- Barrel Thread – 1/2×28
- Barrel Steel – 4150 Chrome Moly / Nitride Processed
- Flash Hider – A2 Flash Hider
- Handguard – 15″ Slim Tungsten Grey Keymod
- Gas Block -.750 Low Profile gas block, Carbine Gas Tube with Pin
- Upper Receiver – Tungsten Grey M4 Flat-top Upper 7075 T6
- Bolt Carrier Group – Milspec M-16 Bolt/Carrier assy
- Charging Handle – Included
- Lower Parts Kit – Milspec Lower Parts Kit with Black Magpul Moe Grip
- Stock – Black Magpul Moe Mil-Spec
This is not an FFL Item because 80% Stripped Lower Receiver is not fully Machined and needs Machining to complete lower receiver.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Barrel Gas Block|
|Barrel Gas System|
Marcus Morgan –
Nice kit, color matched well on all parts, fit and finish was excemment, bolt carrier group is decent. Shoots like a mil spec carbine should, accuracy is decent for a carbine, not a tack driver but 2 to 4 moa depending on ammo used. Which by military standards is within acceptable range. Overall very happy with this kit, looking at a 300 blackout in fde now so I would recommend to anyone wanting a nice looking piece to buy a kit.
Gil Sarita (verified owner) –
Build was easy shoot excellent very happy with it would recommend
SHAWN LYCKMAN –
REALLY ENJOY THE VARIETY OF PRODUCT!!!!