Magpul Moe Stock Mil-Spec Carbine Black
Upgrade your AR15 with the Magpul Moe Mil-Spec Carbine Stock, designed for tactical efficiency and durability. This adjustable, American-made stock features a non-slip rubber butt-pad for stable shooting, even with body armor. Its streamlined profile with a snag-free design and secure chrome-silicon lock spring ensures reliable performance.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MOE M4 Black Carbine Collapsible Butt Stock
The Magpul Moe Mil-Spec Carbine Stock is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for carbines using mil-spec extension tubes. Designed for quick, fast action the streamlined profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. Also, the Military Model includes a standard 0.30” rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Additionally, stock is Adjustable for length of pull. Also, this Magpul Moe Mil-Spec Carbine Stock in Black features a unique locking mech that friction locks the stock to the buffer tube for zero movement. Mounts on Mil-Spec tubes
Made in USA
Magpul Moe Features:
- Mounts on Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension tube (Not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, LMT, S&W, etc.
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Also Includes Shielded release latch that prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15 / M16 applications
- Magpul Moe Mil-Spec Stock is Compatible with Single-Point sling mounts
- Sling Mounts
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MAG400BLK
STOCK ONLY (Does not include Buffer Tube, Buffer, Buffer Spring, Castle Nut or Face Plate)
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.