Magpul MBUS Offset Pro Flip Up Backup Rear Sight Black
Magpul MBUS Offset Pro AR-15 Backup Rear Sight.
Adding to the successful MBUS Line of sights, Magpul Introduced the MBUS Pro family of backup sights. The MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution. The sight will mount to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail. Along with durable steel construction, no tool needed windage adjustment rear dual apertures, and a low profile footprint.
Features Rear MBUS Pro Offset Sight:
- steel construction with QPQ Melonite finish
- ~0.5 MOA (0.566"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.4 MOA (0.410"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- No Tool Needed windage adjustments with low-profile knob
- Up and down positive detent positions
- Standard AR-15 height over bore when deployed 45 degree offset right hand side
- Height above rail: ~0.18"
- Length - Stowed: 2.0"
- Small aperture diameter: 0.07"
- Large aperture diameter: 0.19”
- Weight: 2.0 oz