Magpul CTR Stock Carbine Mil-Spec Black
Magpul CTR Carbine Black Mil-Spec Stock
The CTR Compact/Type Restricted Mil-Spec stock is a direct drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized extension tubes. The CTR Stock is Designed for light,quick action. The streamlined frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system minimizing excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder engagement to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear. Top Quality products from Magpul to upgrade your AR-15 Rifle.
- Mounts on mil-spec carbine receiver tubes
- Supplemental friction lock
- Sloping cheek weld creates a slim profile for user comfort
- Shielded release latch stops snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount
Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Length: 6.9”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 3.3 in.
- Length of pull - Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- Length of pull - Extended: ~13.8 in.
- Weight: 8.8 oz
STOCK ONLY (Does not include Buffer Tube, Buffer, Buffer Spring, Castle Nut or Face Plate)