SALE AR-15 Black Lower Receiver 80%
80% SALE AR-15 Lower Receiver – Black
- Additional information
- Reviews (7)
80% SALE AR-15 Lower Receiver – Black Anodized
80% SALE AR-15 Lower Features:
Looking for a high-quality lower receiver for your AR-15? Look no further than our SALE AR-15 Black Lower Receiver 80%! This receivers made from top-quality Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum forging and completed to exacting CNC tolerances. It’s then inspected by qualified personnel in our Tactical Inspection Machining Department before being tumbled to remove sharp edges and bead blasted to create a uniform finish.
This is a great starting point for many firearm calibers, including but not limited to: .223 / 5.56mm, 6.8 SPC, 7.62x39mm, 5.45x39mm, 6.5 Grendel, .50 Beowulf, 9mm, and .45 ACP. And because it’s not an FFL item, anyone can purchase and build it! So, get yours today and start building your dream gun!
- Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging
- 8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodize – Black
- CNC Machined to Mil-Spec tolerances
- Easy to complete with a Jig
- Magazine Well Broached
- Rear Upper Lug Pocket Cut out
- Fits All Mil-Spec Upper Receivers
- Can be used for Multiple Calibers .223/5.56/300BLK/9mm/7.62×39/6.5 grendel/45 ACP/40 S&W
Operations to be completed on 80% receiver:
- Machine out fire control group
- Drill Hammer and trigger pin holes
- Cut out Trigger Slot
- Drill for Safety Selector Switch
WE DO NOT SHIP 80% LOWER RECEIVERS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES – NY, RI, NJ, CT, MD, DE, HI, IL, NV, CA, WA, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, DENVER, CO OR BOULDER, CO
The 80% SALE Lower Receiver is not an FFL (Federal Firearms License) item. This receivers machined to 80% and still requires machining to be completed.
To Read More about 80% Firearms and the laws From the ATF CLICK HERE.
Daytona Tactical believes firmly in the 2nd amendment and the Right for all to Bear Arms. Hence, all should be able that are law abiding to build their own creations as they see fit from 80% lowers.